CCM Tacks 4092 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
The 4092 features CCM’s flashy black and yellow brushed micro fiber liner. This micro fiber provides a good level of comfort and is meant to have a high resistance to wear and tear to help the life of the skate last. The tongue used is a 7mm traditional felt tongue equipped with reinforcement layers to increase comfort around the front of the ankle as well as providing excellent protection with an embossed lace-bite protector.
Lastly, we see the SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder which provides an additional four millimeters of height (when compared to the older E-Pro holder) mounted to the 4092. This holder allows for a greater angle of attack and more aggressive turns. Complementing the SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder is CCM’s SpeedBlade Stainless Steel runner. This is a high grade steel that provides a long lasting edge for long term performance.
- Durable boot with elite structural stiffness and a composite skin finish
- Two-tone brushed micro-fiber provides comfort and a resistance to wear and tear
- 7mm felt tongue with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- Solid energy injected outsole transfer profile and air vent to keep feet dry and skates light
- Anatomical repsonse footbed provides support and comfort
- SpeedBlade 4.0 for proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- SpeedBlade Stainless provides a long lasting edge for long term performance