Bauer Supreme S29 Ice Hockey Pants Sr
The Bauer Supreme S29 Ice Hockey Pants are an updated version of the Nexus N8000 pants and offer the same traditional fit with higher volume in the waist and legs. The S29 Pants are ideal for players looking for a great balance of protection, breathability, comfort, and of course cost.
The kidney guards utilize molded plastic with thicker surrounding foam to increase protection when battling along the boards or in front of the net. The hips and thighs are constructed with hard, molded plastic and medium-density foam to protect you whether taking on a blocked shot or dishing out a hip check.
Hard plastic protects the center of the spine guard while dual-density foam and an additional plastic insert extends coverage to the lower back. Branching down from the spine guard is the segmented tailbone guard that keeps things extremely comfortable and well-protected with soft foam and plastic insert reinforcement.
The Supreme S29 offer players a step up in breathability without sacrificing durability. The exterior, built with 400D nylon, withstands wear and tear while vented mesh panels on the front and rear increase airflow to keep players cooler during the game.
For players looking for more volume around the legs or who put their pants on after they tie up their skates, the S29's have zippered leg openings for those choices. Internally, Bauer used their Thermo Max Liner which offers advanced moisture-wicking properties and comfort for the player.
- Model Number: 1054977
- Heritage: Nexus N8000 / Nexus 600
Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Kidney Guards
- Molded PE cap with medium-density foam
- Spine Guard
- Dual-density foam, plastic insert and molded plastic
- Hip Guards
- One-piece molded plastic and medium-density foam
- Lower Thigh Guards
- Ribbed, molded PE cap lined with medium-density foam
- Two-piece design for extended coverage
- Tailbone Guard
- Segmented soft, low-density foam for comfort and protection
- Reinforced with plastic inserts
- Traditional Fit
- Volume around the legs and waist for classic feel
- Zippered leg openings
- Adds more volume or allows the pants to be put on after skates
- Traditional lace fastening with adjustable nylon belt
- Internal belt system
- 1" extension system
- Allows for more room to grow between seasons
- Helps taller, skinnier players achieve a better fit
- 400D nylon panels
- Extra reinforcement on hips
- Vented mesh panels on the front and back increase breathability and airflow
- Screen-printed Bauer logos throughout
- 3D rubber Bauer print logo on thigh
- Crotch and Leg Stretch Gussets
- Runs through the center of the pant and on the inside of the legs for full stride extension
- Suspender Buttons
- Thermo Max
- Soft, comfortable, and advanced moisture-wicking capability
- 1344 grams (Based on a SR MD)